For sale is a 2016 Wintech Medalist Single Scull. Features:
- Top of the range full dual layer carbon construction
- Full carbon reverse wing rigger
- Aerofoil carbon fin
- Brand new pair of Against rowing shoes to suit the buyer’s size preference
- Batlogic rowing system included
- Carbon Croker seat with Citius Remex bum pad
- Suit crew weight of 75-85kgs
- Boat is under minimum weight of 14kgs
- White in colour with metallic silver striping
- Rigger cover
- Boat cover
This has been a sensational boat and will suit any new boat buyer. I replaced a reverse Carbon wing Filippi when buying this and found this boat/rigger to be stiffer, more responsive with better in-stroke and recovery acceleration curves. As a masters rower I also found this boat to be more stable in rough conditions increasing my enjoyment of rowing.
This exact boat shape features in the April 2015 edition (No 169) of the Biorow Biomechnics Rowing Newsletter written by Dr Valery Kleshnev. Long story short this boat was scientifically proven to be faster and more efficient through the water than comparable Filippi and Empacher boats. You can read the newsletter for yourself here.
Images of the boat can be seen here.
The boat has been meticulously cared for, polished regularly and always stored with care by an experienced rower. The boat will be delivered fully polished.
Price: $10,000 or nearest offer. Boat is located in Melbourne and can be transported to the NSW State Champs in February, the Australian Rowing Championships in March or the Australian Masters Rowing Championship in May.
Call Alastair Isherwood on 0488 622 208